|Material:||Stainless Steel 304||Application:||Vinyl Records Cleaning|
|Option:||Ultrasonic Cleaning||Industry:||Lp Vinyl Record Ultrasonic Cleaner|
|Ultrasonic Power:||150 W||Frequency:||40khz Frequency|
digital ultrasonic cleaning machine,
ultrasonic digital cleaner,
6 Litre Ultrasonic Cleaning Machine
All units are fabricated from solid stainless steel incorporating sweep frequency circuitry for a more uniform cleaning action
The most important parts of the ultrasonic cleaner is tank, transducer and PCB.
1. Tank: AG SONIC uses 1.1mm inner tank which is resist to weak alkali and weak acid.
2. Transducer: AG SONIC bought the imported transducer and made thousands of tests before buying.
3. PCB: Our engineer design and debug the PCB according to the tranducer, so it can match each other well.
Ultrasonic Vinyl Record Cleaner Produce Specifications:
1. For household: jewelry, ornaments, headwear, brooch, eyeglasses, watch chain, dvd, cd, razor, toothbrush, denture, tea sets and baby nipples, vegetables and fruits;
2. For eyeglasses and optical instruments: all optical instruments, such as parts of eyeglasses, magnifying glasses, telescope, microscope, camera…
3. For jade, accessories processing industry;
4. For watch industry, precise instruments;
5. For bank, office, arts and crafts, adverting industry and official supplies: such as printer, shower nozzle, technical pen, pen, painting brush, nozzle, sprayer, seal…
6. For communication equipment and electrical equipment maintenance: such as precise circuit board, spare parts of mobile phone, interphone, personal stereo…
7. For medical industry, schools: such as all kinds of medical instruments, denture, dental cast, lens, beaker and test tube of lab, mixture of all kinds of drug and reagent…
8. Gift for others.
Ultrasonic Vinyl Record CleanerSpecification
|Ultrasonic Frequency||40,000 Hz|
|Ultrasonic Power||150 W|
|Heating power||300W strong power, quick heating|
|Unit Size||325 x 180 x 275 mm ( L x W x H )|
|Tank Size||300 x 150 x 150 mm ( L x W x H )|
|Package Size||410 x 255 x 360 mm ( L x W x H )|
|Power Supply||AC 100 ~ 120V, 50 / 60Hz
AC 220 ~ 240V, 50 / 60 Hz
What is Ultrasonic Vinyl Record Cleaner Ultrasonic Cleaning
In a process termed "cavitation", micron-size bubbles form and grow due to alternating positive and negative pressure waves in a solution. The bubbles subjected to these alternating pressure waves continue to grow until they reach resonant size. Just prior to the bubble implosion, there is a tremendous amount of energy stored inside the bubble itself. Temperature inside a cavitating bubble can be extremely high, with pressures up to 500 atm. The implosion event, when it occurs near a hard surface, changes the bubble into a suction jet about one-tenth the bubble size, which travels at speeds up to 400 km/hr away from the hard surface. With the combination of pressure, temperature, and velocity, the jet frees contaminants from their bonds with the substrate. Because of the inherently small size of the jet and the relatively large energy, ultrasonic cleaning has the ability to reach into small crevices and remove entrapped soils very effectively.
Benefits of cleaning Ultrasonic Vinyl Record Cleaner with an ultrasonic cleaner
Steps to cleaning Ultrasonic Vinyl Record Cleaner with an ultrasonic cleaner
Contact Person: AGSONIC