|Material:||Stainless Steel 304||Application:||Lab Ultrasonic Cleaner|
|Option:||Ultrasonic Cleaning||Industry:||Washer Tools|
|Ultrasonic Power:||50 W||Frequency:||20 To 40khz Frequency|
ultrasonic dental cleaning machine,
ultrasonic cleaner dental equipment
Lab Instrument Ultrasonic Cleaner 15L Stainless Steel Mechanical Knob Switch
An ultrasonic cleaner is the ideal method for cleaning and restoring delicate items, which makes jewelry a perfect candidate for this methodology. Day-to-day dirt and grime, oily residues and even jewelers rouge (a compound for cleaning and buffing jewelry) can be removed from the tiny crevices and hidden passageways of these items. This cleaning method is ideal because the equipment can be adjusted to the proper ratio and frequency required to clean but not damage items. This is one of the top benefits of
We also design and manufacture custom systems for unique applications and can provide components to convert or upgrade an existing tank. Whether you need a system to clean bearings or ceramics, ophthalmic precision lenses or mechanical manufacturing assemblies, we have a system that provides you with results.
laboratory ultrasonic cleaner, including High Frequency Desk-top Lab Ultrasonic Cleaner, Low Frequency Desk-top Lab Ultrasonic Cleaner with Heater and Low Frequency Desk-top Lab Ultrasonic Cleaner.
Brief introduction of the tabletop ultrasonic cleaner:
Laboratory Instrument Cleaning Water Bath Dental 30L Denture Lab Equipmen Sonicator
Medical Ultrasonic Cleaner
Effective sterilization requires effective Medical Ultrasonic Cleaner and when it comes to cleaning reusable instruments and equipment, our equipment & detergents meets the most demanding criteria. Our industrial ultrasonic cleaners are used to assist with the cleaning of instruments that cannot be adequately cleaned manually such as spiral wound instruments like biopsy forceps etc. The ultrasonic vibration at the frequency used for cleaning does not kill microorganisms and infective aerosols may be produced.Ultrasonic cleaners work by subjecting instruments to high frequency, high-energy sound waves. This causes the soil to be dislodged from instruments and drop to the bottom of the tank, or be sufficiently loosened that it will be removed during the rinsing process. The detergent used in the ultrasonic tank must be carefully selected in accordance with advice from the tank's manufacturer. Optimally it will be a neutral, low-foaming product and enzymatic cleaners will have enhanced benefits in this process.
|Model||Tank size||Unit size||Volume||Actual ultrasonic power||Rated ultrasonic power||Ultrasonic frequency||Heating power||Timer||Heating temperature|
What is Cavitation
1. The water pressure (sound pressure) of the liquid changes when liquid is irradiated by ultrasonic wave.
2. This sound pressure grows big than static pressure, and a expanding force acts when sound pressure became negative pressure (decompression), and the gas which cleaning fluid breaks off and can dissolve in cleaning fluid becomes a nucleus, and there is almost the cavity of the vacuum. This phenomenon is called cavitations.
3. Because positive and negative pressure of the sound pressure are repeated in turn, and the cavity gradually grows up and it cannot endure compression of the positive pressure at last, and it is crushed instantly and becomes extinct, but a liquid molecule clashes at this time and produces by a big crash force
4. A dirt and garbage sticking the cleaning object are exfoliated by this crash force and can perform cleaning.Selection of low frequency ultrasonic oscillation by cleaning usage.By difference of oscillation mode and frequency, the strength of cavitations are different.
Choose oscillation mode and frequency by kind of materials and dirt (particle) of cleaning object.The feature of each oscillation mode 26 kHz Single frequency
Although there are much sound pressure irregularities to deep direction in liquid, it is suitable for mainly iron system metal cleaning because occurring cavitations are very strong.· 36 kHz SWEEP
There are little sound pressure irregularities to deep direction in liquid and is suitable for uniform cleaning of aluminum-based metal, glass, ceramics, etc.
1. AG SONIC technology limited, which engaged in ultrasonic cleaner field for more than 10 years. And the main products are ultrasonic cleaner with different capacity.
2. AG SONIC is an original ultrasonic manufacturer with R&D, production and sales teams. Our engineer is engaged in the filed for more than 20 years, so we have improved PCB design for stable and durable industrial use. High quality product and good after-sales services are available from us.
3. Not only standard ultrasonic cleaner, any non-standard can be designed by engineer.
Suggestion and drawing are professional for you.
4. Welcome to visit our factory in Shenzhen, and we are appreciate for your suggestions and hope to conduct business cooperation.
Contact Person: AGSONIC