Stainless Steel 15L Dental Ultrasonic Cleaner Multiple Frequency 40khz
Stainless Steel 15L Dental Ultrasonic Cleaner Multiple Frequency 40khz Description
||Stainless Steel 304
||Lab Ultrasonic Cleaner
||20 To 40khz Frequency
Stainless Steel ultrasonic machine for jewelry,
15L Dental Ultrasonic Cleaner,
jewelry cleaner ultrasonic bath machine
Stainless Steel 15L Dental Ultrasonic Cleaner Multiple Frequency 40khz
An ultrasonic cleaner is the ideal method for cleaning and restoring delicate items, which makes jewelry a perfect candidate for this methodology. Day-to-day dirt and grime, oily residues and even jewelers rouge (a compound for cleaning and buffing jewelry) can be removed from the tiny crevices and hidden passageways of these items. This cleaning method is ideal because the equipment can be adjusted to the proper ratio and frequency required to clean but not damage items. This is one of the top benefits of ultrasonic cleaning.
Brief introduction of the tabletop ultrasonic cleaner:
- Lowest-cost tabletop ultrasonic cleaning and parts washing equipment
- Used to Remove Virtually Any Contaminant with the Proper Cleaning Agent
- Oil, Coolant, Metal Chip and Fines Removal
- For cleaning metal parts and most other precision cleaning
- Parts cleaning, injection mold cleaning, ultrasonic degreasers, etc
- Excellent ultrasonic performance
- Tank capacity comes from 2-30L
- Digital models > Mechanical models > power adjustable models
30 Liter Lab Benchtop Ultrasonic Cleaner For Mobile Surgical Instrument Repair
How an ultrasonic cleaner works to clean Medical Device
special solvents designed for cleaning Medical Device can be utilized however very good results can also be obtained by using water and an environment friendly low pH cleaning agent. Low pH or excessively high pH chemicals should be avoided. These aggressive chemistries in combination with heat and the ultrasonic activity can potentially cause damage to delicate pieces.
In the cleaning process, items are submerged in the cleaning solvent. The intensity of the cleaner as well as the heat of the solution should be adjusted to successfully engage the application. Ultrasonic cleaners work quickly to completely remove dirt and other contamination through a cavitation process.
Medical Device is cleaned in the same way as other items. Medical Device are submerged into a gentle solvent and the cleaning process sends ultrasonic waves through the solution which creates bubbles that clear away all dirt and grime clinging to the jewelry’s surface. In most cases a short two to three minute cleaning is all that is required for optimum results.
Benefits of cleaning Medical Device with an ultrasonic cleaner
• The process reaches parts of the Medical Device that are extremely difficult to clean with traditional cleaning methods.
Medical Device gets completely clean, leaving it looking brand new.
• No need to disassemble the jewelry.
• Multiple pieces can be cleaned at once, saving time and money. Follow manufacturer recommendations for maximum pieces in your ultrasonic cleaner.
• Gentle cleaning does not damage delicate pieces and allows for cleaning as often as necessary.
Steps to cleaning Lab Medical Device with an ultrasonic cleaner
1. Fill chamber with cleaning solvent
2. Note that water must be hot. Ideally, you would use an ultrasonic cleaner with a heater.
3. Run a pre-cleaning cycle
4. Submerge Medical Device into cleaning solvent
5. Run the cleaning cycle
6. After the cycle is complete, remove the items from the parts basket and rinse the solution from the items
7. After rinsing brush the pieces with a soft-bristled brush. Paying special attention to brushing around the claws and crowns that hold the gemstones or diamonds in place.
8. Complete with a final rinse. Place the jewelry in water only and dry with a soft cloth once rinse cycle is complete.
Digital Lab Medical Ultrasonic Cleaner
Our digital series of medical ultrasonic cleaner is eqquiped with LED digital readouts of timer as well as temperature controller. The machines comes with micro-processor based ultrasonic generator which is installed within the cleaning machines thereby saving a lot of space and making it a benchtop cleaning applicaion machines.
Our digital medical ultrasonic cleaner holds upto- 25-30 liers of water capcity and can Clean all types of surgical instuments within 3-5 minutes of applications. The machine is very handy and easy to operate and come with a stainless steel mesh basket. We use SS body for all our machines makes.
||Actual ultrasonic power
||Rated ultrasonic power
Packaging & Shipping
Motorcycle Carburetor Cleaner Packing
If any technical problem during warranty time, replacement parts will be sent free of charge.
Technical support is also available in whole time.
2. Our Advantage
1. Reply your enquiry in 24 working hours.
2. Experienced staffs answer all your questions in fluent English.
3. OEM is available if the quantity is large.
4. We offer very competitive for all our products.
Our machines undergo an extensive and strict testing and quality control procedure, ensuring every item purchased meet global quality standards. It's safe and reliable quality for ultrasonic cleaning equipment.
1. AG SONIC technology limited, which engaged in ultrasonic cleaner field for more than 10 years. And the main products are ultrasonic cleaner with different capacity.
2. AG SONIC is an original ultrasonic manufacturer with R&D, production and sales teams. Our engineer is engaged in the filed for more than 20 years, so we have improved PCB design for stable and durable industrial use. High quality product and good after-sales services are available from us.
3. Not only standard ultrasonic cleaner, any non-standard can be designed by engineer.
Suggestion and drawing are professional for you.
4. Welcome to visit our factory in Shenzhen, and we are appreciate for your suggestions and hope to conduct business cooperation.
What is jewelry Ultrasonic Cleaning
In a process termed "cavitation", micron-size bubbles form and grow due to alternating positive and negative pressure waves in a solution. The bubbles subjected to these alternating pressure waves continue to grow until they reach resonant size. Just prior to the bubble implosion, there is a tremendous amount of energy stored inside the bubble itself. Temperature inside a cavitating bubble can be extremely high, with pressures up to 500 atm. The implosion event, when it occurs near a hard surface, changes the bubble into a suction jet about one-tenth the bubble size, which travels at speeds up to 400 km/hr away from the hard surface. With the combination of pressure, temperature, and velocity, the jet frees contaminants from their bonds with the substrate. Because of the inherently small size of the jet and the relatively large energy, ultrasonic cleaning has the ability to reach into small crevices and remove entrapped soils very effectively.
Benefits of cleaning jewelry with an ultrasonic cleaner
- The process reaches parts of the jewelry that are extremely difficult to clean with traditional cleaning methods.
- Jewelry gets completely clean, leaving it looking brand new.
- No need to disassemble the jewelry.
- Multiple pieces can be cleaned at once, saving time and money. Follow manufacturer recommendations for maximum pieces in your ultrasonic cleaner.
- Gentle cleaning does not damage delicate pieces and allows for cleaning as often as necessary.
Steps to cleaning jewelry with an ultrasonic cleaner
- Fill chamber with cleaning solvent
- Note that water must be hot. Ideally, you would use an ultrasonic cleaner with a heater.
- Run a pre-cleaning cycle
- Submerge jewelry into cleaning solvent
- Run the cleaning cycle
- After the cycle is complete, remove the items from the parts basket and rinse the solution from the items
- After rinsing brush the pieces with a soft-bristled brush. Paying special attention to brushing around the claws and crowns that hold the gemstones or diamonds in place.