|Material:||Stainless Steel 304||Application:||Automatic Industrial Ultrasonic Cleaner|
|Option:||Ultrasonic Cleaning||Used:||Car Parts|
|Ultrasonic Power:||500 W||Frequency:||20 To 40khz Frequency|
ultrasonic dental cleaning machine,
ultrasonic cleaner dental equipment
Automatic Industrial Ultrasonic Cleaner / Ultrasonic Wash Tank For Car Parts
An ultrasonic cleaner is the ideal method for cleaning and restoring delicate items, which makes jewelry a perfect candidate for this methodology. Day-to-day dirt and grime, oily residues and even jewelers rouge (a compound for cleaning and buffing jewelry) can be removed from the tiny crevices and hidden passageways of these items. This cleaning method is ideal because the equipment can be adjusted to the proper ratio and frequency required to clean but not damage items. This is one of the top benefits of
What is ultrasonic cleaning?
Ultrasonic cleaning is an exceptional technique that facilitates the cleaning process. It is an exceptionally thorough process which cleans efficiently various items. This powerful process can perform very detailed work quickly and successfully remove microscopic particles from hard surfaces. External as well as internal surfaces, blind holes and crevices, can be cleaned simultaneously and uniformly. Greasy, oily and sticky parts are efficiently cleaned with an ultrasonic cleaning unit.
Another unavoidable fact is that, with use, electronics get very dirty. Dirt and other contaminants are more than an inconvenience. If not cleaned properly, dirt on electronic components can cause the device to:
In order to protect users, preserve data and keep society running smoothly, it’s very important for electronics of all types to not just be regularly cleaned, but cleaned thoroughly.
Ultrasonic Equipment and Applications
All ultrasonic cleaning equipment consists essentially of an ultrasonic generator, and ultrasonic transducers. The ultrasonic generator supplies the electrical energy at the required frequency, whilst the ultrasonic transducer converts the electrical energy into the mechanical vibrations.
There is a wide range of ultrasonic equipment available, varying in capability and additional functions, making them a versatile choice for a wide range of cleaning processes.
Types of Ultrasonic Equipment:
Bench Top Ultrasonic Cleaners
Bench top ultrasonic cleaning tanks, are small compact units, which consist of a simple heated ultrasonic tank.
These ultrasonic units are ideal for cleaning a wide variety of small and intricate parts, and typical applications ideal for these tanks, include:
• Jewellery cleaning
• Micro Electronics
• Optic Laboratory Equipment
• Intricate Castings.
• Brass clock part cleaning
• Dental Surgery Equipment
• Surgical instrument cleaning
• Electronic assembly systems
• Small machine components
10L Produce Specifications:
|Ultrasonic Frequency||40,000 Hz|
|Ultrasonic Power||200 W|
|Heating power||450W strong power, quick heating|
|Unit Size||325 x 265 x 280 mm ( L x W x H )|
|Tank Size||300 x 240 x 150 mm ( L x W x H )|
|Package Size||435 x 360 x 350 mm ( L x W x H )|
|Power Supply||AC 100 ~ 120V, 50 / 60Hz
AC 220 ~ 240V, 50 / 60 Hz
1. Ultrasonic power: 0-100% adjustable
2. Time setting: 0-30min or 24 hours continuous working
3. Heating: 20-80℃ adjustable
4: Ultrasonic frequency: 28 kHz or 40 kHz
5: Material: 2mm thickness SUS304 tank for acid-proof.
6: Improved PCB design for stable and durable industrial use
7: More strong and uniform ultrasonic wave
8: With free lid and stainless steel SUS304 basket
What is Cavitation
1. The water pressure (sound pressure) of the liquid changes when liquid is irradiated by ultrasonic wave.
2. This sound pressure grows big than static pressure, and a expanding force acts when sound pressure became negative pressure (decompression), and the gas which cleaning fluid breaks off and can dissolve in cleaning fluid becomes a nucleus, and there is almost the cavity of the vacuum. This phenomenon is called cavitations.
3. Because positive and negative pressure of the sound pressure are repeated in turn, and the cavity gradually grows up and it cannot endure compression of the positive pressure at last, and it is crushed instantly and becomes extinct, but a liquid molecule clashes at this time and produces by a big crash force
4. A dirt and garbage sticking the cleaning object are exfoliated by this crash force and can perform cleaning.Selection of low frequency ultrasonic oscillation by cleaning usage.By difference of oscillation mode and frequency, the strength of cavitations are different.
Choose oscillation mode and frequency by kind of materials and dirt (particle) of cleaning object.The feature of each oscillation mode 26 kHz Single frequency
Although there are much sound pressure irregularities to deep direction in liquid, it is suitable for mainly iron system metal cleaning because occurring cavitations are very strong.· 36 kHz SWEEP
There are little sound pressure irregularities to deep direction in liquid and is suitable for uniform cleaning of aluminum-based metal, glass, ceramics, etc.
1. AG SONIC technology limited, which engaged in ultrasonic cleaner field for more than 10 years. And the main products are ultrasonic cleaner with different capacity.
2. AG SONIC is an original ultrasonic manufacturer with R&D, production and sales teams. Our engineer is engaged in the filed for more than 20 years, so we have improved PCB design for stable and durable industrial use. High quality product and good after-sales services are available from us.
3. Not only standard ultrasonic cleaner, any non-standard can be designed by engineer.
Suggestion and drawing are professional for you.
4. Welcome to visit our factory in Shenzhen, and we are appreciate for your suggestions and hope to conduct business cooperation.
Contact Person: AGSONIC