|Material:||Stainless Steel 316||Application:||Submersible Ultrasonic Cleaner Transducer|
|Option:||Ultrasonic Cleaning||Transducer:||50W Idustrial Ultrasound Transducer|
|Ultrasonic Power:||1800W||Frequency:||120 / 40 / 28khz|
immersible ultrasonic transducer,
submersible ultrasonic cleaner
Submersible Ultrasonic Transducer Generator With Flexible Cable Ultrasound Transducer
Our immersible transducer is custom designed for your particular application and tank size. It can be incorporated into existing tanks of any size and converted it into ultrasonic tank. It is controlled by our unique Pulse Swept Pleasecontact us for specific information on how we can create one for your Immersible Transducer needs.
The range of immersible transducers come in various sizes ultrasonic powers and operating frequencies. We can select the size you need based upon your cleaning requirements and tank size. The immersible ultrasonic transducer systems are portable and can be moved from one tank to another if required. They are most suited to when you have already a tank installed in your production process or we can supply the complete system including the tank.
Immersible ultrasonic transducers are designed for use in new or existing cleaning tanks to improve the speed and effectiveness of rinsing cleaning and other processes. Single or multi- module units can be custom designed for tanks of any size.
Brief Introduction of the immersible ultrasonic transducers:
Immersible ultrasonic transducers are sealed stainless steel enclosures which allow for adding ultrasonics to parts cleaning new tanks or adding onto existing tanks, equipment and systems.
The number and placement of the submersible Transducer Pack
Common Applications – Advantages of Immersible Ultrasonic Cleaning Transducers
· Drop in ultrasonics addition to existing manufacturing cleaning process lines (aqueous cleaning lines, passivation, plating lines, or other part finishing processes which require from microscopic surface scrubbing agitation)
· The stainless steel box heavy duty design with completely sealed components allow for precision ultrasonic cleaning in conditions normally too harsh for such precision electronics
· Valve bodies and manifolds with small internals not accessible for cleaning by forced spray or mechanical removal
· Medical device stainless steel parts cleaning
· Aerospace parts cleaning
· Ultrasonic part cleaning of water soluble machining coolants, chips, particulate, and true machining/cutting oils, buffing, polishing and lapping compounds which require mechanical surface scrubbing to remove.
· General washing for maintenance, manufacturing, rework and/or remanufacturing.
Immersible ultrasonic transducers do not require attachment to the tank (other than to hold them in position) to function efficiently. As a result, transducers can be moved from tank to tank and positioned as required for special applications when needed. Various mounting options are shown below.
Immersible transducer Types:
Bottom Monunted -over Top Junction Box
Bottom Mounted with dual Bulkhead
Bottom Mounted With single Bulkhead
Bottom Mounted With Over The Top Pipe
Side Mounted With Over the Top Pipe
Side Mounted With Bulkhead Thru Side Wall
Mounting may be either wall or bottom mounted, depending on the application. The units are shipped fully assembled and require only simple insertion into the tank prior to operation.
|Model||Material||Transducers||Estimated volume||Box size||Cable
|Ultrasonic frequency||Ultrasonic power|
1. Submersed in liquid, by bottom-mounting or wall-mounting
2. Replaceable, expandable, renewable by submersible transducer module
3. Customized to solve different problems with different frequency, power, shape, size etc accordingly
4. Multi-frequencies are available by identical transducer or different models of transducer
5. Full SUS304 to extand the lifespan
Simultaneous Multi- Frequency Immersibles are constructed of cavitation resistant, bright annealed, 316L stainless steel with robotically welded seams to ensure a long life. The Ceramically Enhanced Bar design consists of two transducer stacks which permit simultaneous multiple frequencies. They are available in the form of transducerized tanks and separate immersibles which are fully sealed so they can be inserted into an existing tank to convert it into an ultrasonic cleaning system. Immersible transducers are a perfect way to introduce ultrasonic energy into existing tanks. Also, the units are easily replaceable for economical repairs.
Contact Person: AGSONIC